Just woke up from a nice long sleep after the sec 1 ole camp. I was the facilitator for class 1T1, a bunch of cute students =D. There were problems when it came to teaching cheers, I only have a few cheers in my head ... ... Well, luckily rita was there and she helped me out, can u believe that i actually forgot how to do a cheer after teaching it halfway?!
During the construction of bashas for the sec1 boys, Po Yi was trying very hard to make one of the poles to stand upright on the ground. I walked to her, took the pole and slammed it into the ground, so easy~ hehe. Still, she wanted to try and she succeeded afterwards. It was fun working with her.
Then, henry and shao feng were craving for so much attention, they kept asking the sec1s what is their name. Jasmine(nu'er) was jumping about when bringing her class around, she was so high, haha.
On Sat morning, we walked to the sembawang beach i think? - the jogging track there de. When we reached there, the wind was strong, the sea breeze! It felt really relaxing...
I really enjoyed the camp, seriously love sc now =D.
iblogged.... 10:32 AM